1. What information do we collect
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
- contact information including email, phone number, and address.
- purchase information including your payment method, purchase items, and payment information.
- other information relevant to customer surveys, such as your preferences and interests.
This information includes your operating system, hardware model, browser version, and the way you link to our site.
a cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
2. What we do with the information we collect
All the information we collect is to serve you better, and in particular for the following reasons:
- we collect personal information to prepare parts quotes, process orders, confirm orders, and update order status.
- we will send you emails about our new products, discount information, and other information you may be interested in by using the information you have provided.
- sometimes, we may contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, or fax. We will use the information we get to provide you with customized services.
Note: If you are bored of the marketing service, you can contact email@example.com to cancel it.
We take Extended Validation SSL (secure socket layer) and other technologies to keep our site safe. And we won’t disclose the information we collect from you.
4. Links to other websites
In order to provide a better service, our website may contain some links to other websites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. You should notice that we don’t have any control over the other websites, and once you leave our site by using these links, we will not be responsible for your privacy security. Please be cautious and check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.