14594708 VOE14594708 VECU Controller with Program for Volvo Excavator
Couldn't load pickup availability
Part Number: 14594708 VOE14594708.
Applied Model: Volvo EC140C, EC140D, EC160D, EC180D, EC210C, EC220D, EC235D, EC250D, EC300D, EC350D, EC750D, ECR145C, ECR145D, ECR235C, ECR235D, ECR305C.
Country of Origin: China
Conditions: New and programmed.
Note: Please check the machine model before buying. If you are not sure, please contact us for confirmation.
Track Your Order: When it ships, an email will arrive to you containing the tracking number with a link.
|Weight|| 4 kg|
|Serial Number||Offered by you, please send its picture.|
|Product Size||9.44 x 9.44 x 2.16 inches|
|Package Size||11.41 x 11.41 x 3.54 inches|
- Will 14594708 V-ECU Controller fit my machine?
Yes. 14594708 V-ECU Controller works on all Volvo B generation Excavators. You can tell us your specific machine and we will check for you.
- Is this 14594708 controller programmed? Do I need to purchase the program again?
Yes, this 14594708 controller is programmed. We will install the correct program before shipment. You do not need to buy the program or install the program. You can use it directly
- Why do I need to send VIN or machine name plate
The 14594708 Controller has different programs. We will program the controller according to your VIN or machine name plate.
- What is the difference between 14594708 and voe14594708?
They are the same.They are both part numbers of the controller for the Volvo.
- What should I pay attention to before purchasing controller 14594708?
Please make sure part number is 14518349
- What should I pay attention to before installing controller 14594708?
Please make sure the mating plug on your excavator is in good condition. If this plug is shorted, the controller will be burned. mating plug means the harness plug that controller 14594708 will be connected to.
- How long does it take to my country?
Please refer to our Shipping police for reference. For specific conditions, please consult our online services.
- What is the warranty for this controller 14594708? What should I do if we have problems with the warranty?
Please refer to our redund police and return policy for the warranty. You can also consult our online services.
- Where can I find the machine nameplate or VIN
The VIN can often be found on the lower-left corner of the dashboard, in front of the steering wheel. You can read the number by looking through the windshield on the driver's side of the vehicle. The VIN may also appear in a number of other locations: Front of the engine block.