How to Keep the Equipment Running at Low Temperature?
Low temperatures will lead to the emergence of high-altitude platforms, Startup difficulties and downtime, How to keep the equipment running at low temperature?
Before using the vehicle, carry out a complete vehicle inspection to confirm whether any parts are missing or damaged, and confirm that there is no alarm in the electrical system after the vehicle is powered on.
1. Check whether the type of hydraulic oil can meet the ambient temperature;
2. Check whether the amount of hydraulic oil is sufficient;
3. Check whether there is emulsification and blackening of hydraulic oil, or replace it.
According to the current temperature, please confirm that the engine preheating system is normal before use, and pay attention to check the following:
1. Check whether the engine radiating tank antifreeze type meets the current environment, or replace it; Check whether the amount of antifreeze liquid is sufficient and no leakage;
2. Check whether the oil type meets the current ambient temperature and the oil does not deteriorate, otherwise replace it; Check whether the oil level is normal and no leakage;
3. Check whether the diesel model meets the current ambient temperature and the oil does not deteriorate, or replace it; Check whether the diesel liquid level is normal and no leakage; Oil and water separator timely drainage, the filter is smooth, no blockage;
4. Check the air intake system of the equipment to ensure smooth and no blockage;
5. Check the battery power of the equipment to ensure that the battery power is sufficient and the static voltage is above 12.3V; Make sure the battery is properly charged after the engine starts.
6. Before starting the equipment, please check whether the boom wire rope is normal, no icing, no damage;
7. Please check whether there is ice or snow on the telescopic arm before use. If there is, please clean it up in time to avoid the danger of falling from high altitude.