MC engine learning program is performed when the following three cases occur:
① After dismantling or replacing the MC.
② After replacing the EC stepping motor or reinstalling the disassembled EC stepping motor.
③ After adjusting the engine idling.
So the operators must be familiar with the performance of the machine and cannot disassemble the stepping motor . How to adjust or calibrate new excavator Hitachi stepping motor:
(1) Turn off the air conditioning switch.
(2) Turn the key switch to the off position (if the engine does not turn off when the key switch is turned off, please pull the fuel cut-off handle under the operator's seat to turn off the engine).
(3) Wait for 5 seconds.
(4) After turning MC engine learning switch to the on position, wait for 5 seconds.
(5) Turn the key switch to the on position and wait for 5 seconds.
(6) Turn the key switch to the off position and wait for 5 seconds.
(7) Turn the MC engine learning switch to the off position.
At this point MC engine learning program is completed. Restart the engine afterwards, and EC stepping motor will work normally.